Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello? Is anyone out there?

Hm...no followers yet (except me, of course). Is this bad? Well, let's break it down. First, I haven't told anyone about my blog. Second, does anyone even care what I have to say? Probably not. So, why am I doing this? Because I like to hear myself talk. No, seriously, there are two reasons why I'm doing it. #1: It's a diary of sorts. It is a tale of my journey through the publishing jungle. In other words, it's a place where I can vent my frustrations, and hopefully, some day, celebrate my successes. #2: It's a chance to share with other writers (if they should visit my blog) my experiences on the road to publication. If I ever reach my final destination, it's a testimonial of what I did right. If I never make it there, it's an example of what not to do. Either way, it could be useful to someone. Oh, yeah, there is one other reason I do it; I enjoy it.

No comments: